Sunday, September 2, 2012

I'm on Blog "Vacation"

But it's not really vacation...ugh...

You see, the college application/admissions process is just around the corner for me and it's already draining me of my energy. Hence I need to take a break; sorry, guys *sniffles*

However, I'll be back and probably armed with a flood of posts, because I simply cannot live without writing. So if it's not blogging, I'll be writing articles in my lovely spiral for posting later (if I get online, I never get off and I can;t focus on anything else..I think we can all relate to this, right? haha) I might cheat once in a while and post secretly, though;))

So, yeah, I'm off! Will be back in a month or so, I'm hoping! Oh, and I will be checking my email faithfully, so feel free to contact me that way! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment