Monday, February 18, 2013

My Latest DIY



I've been swept up by the latest evil eye/mystical/hamsa jewelry craze; hence, when I spotted these charms at my local Michael's, I was naturally inclined to buy them.
However, I'd never really made a bracelet or anything, apart from the frivolous little thread- braiding expeditions I had when I was younger, but never mind that. 
All I did was pick up some brown cording, lobster claws, and cord tips.
1. I wrapped the cording around my wrist four times and left enough room for the lobster claw and cord tip.
2. Then, I simply slid the charms on.
3. Lastly, I stuck the lobster claw/cord tip on the ends of the cording, with the help of a little hot glue, and voila! My first DIY project! And let me assure you there's more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment